Blog Improvement Project: NPS Survey

I recently published an article about Net Promoter Score (NPS). Over the next few months, I will run an experiment. I am going to use NPS to improve your satisfaction with my blog.

Therefore I have two questions for you:
  1. On a scale of 0-10, how likely are you to recommend my blog on your blog, or recommend it to friends and colleagues?
  2. What is the main reason for giving the score you did?
I will publish a new survey once per month over the next few months. If you comment on this post, I hope you will reply to future surveys too.

I am using Google Analytics to check how many visits I get, and what the most popular articles are. In six months I will write an article about the results: Did reader satisfaction improve? If so, did increased reader satisfaction result in more readers?

Some of you have blogs of your own, and are interested in process improvement, so why not do the same thing? It would be interesting to try improving (and expanding the readership of) a group of blogs. In six months or so, we could all do write-ups of our efforts and publish linked articles.

Comments

Anonymous said…
1. 5
2. You've got good quality, but not that many of my friends are into TOC, which is the reason I've subscribed.

Popular posts from this blog

Waterfall - The Dark Age of Software Development Has Returned!

Waterfall vs. Agile: Battle of the Dunces or A Race to the Bottom?

Interlude: The Cost of Agile